- Nov 11, 2021
- Reaction score
NiceHashMiner v184.108.40.206 for Windows x64 bit (Added X16Rv2) [DOWNLOAD]
GitHub: DOWNLOAD NiceHash Miner v220.127.116.11
Download NiceHash Miner v18.104.22.168. NiceHash has become one of the most popular ways to mine Ethereum (ETH). Whether you’re new to mining or an experienced miner looking to use NiceHash, here are a few things you should know about using this cloud mining software.
Please note, cryptocurrency mining programs are often flagged as malware by antivirus software. They are not, they are tagged simply because they are cryptocurrency miners. If you don’t trust the software, don’t use it! The site administration is not responsible for the damage caused to your equipment, use it at your own peril and risk!
Changes from v22.214.171.124:
- Added X16Rv2 algorithm
- Fixed Debug Console
- Fix AMD GCN4+ detection
- Move per algorithm settings to Benchmarks page
- Remove broken function profitability per GPU
- Implemented AMD TDP settings
- Unify NVIDIA and AMD TDP settings, SIMPLE, PERCENTAGE and RAW mode. Cannot set TDP higher than the factory default of the GPU (if you wish to set values higher than the default you should disable NHM TDP settings and use an external tool). Setting values that are out of range in PERCENTAGE or RAW mode will fallback to the nearest valid value (minimum or maximum).
- Core improvements
- Remove CCMinerMTP from integrated list (not supported)
- Fix supported Algorihtms RAM requirements (GRIN31/cuckatoo) and increase drop support for dagger GPUs
- Update plugin dependency VC Redist 2015-2019
- Version 126.96.36.199 of NHM is not compatible with external plugins with version lower than 3.0 -> Minimum major version is 3.
- Dropped support of integrated miners
- Miners can now be updated through Plugins form
- Preinstalled miner plugins:
- Updated miners from previous releases
Important guidelines for using NHM:
- NiceHash Miner is usually flagged by AV (anti-virus) software. This is normal, as almost every mining software on the market is blacklisted by AV. Just make an exception in your AV software to enable the proper operation of NHML.
- You may have to add an exception in your browser to enable NHM download. Learn how.
- We cannot guarantee for every 3rd party miner code thus you agree to use it at your own risk.
- We suggest you don’t use cryptocurrency wallets or have any access to any cryptocurrency, sensitive or important data on the same computer where you use NHM. NiceHash will never ask or use your private keys, but we cannot guarantee the same for the 3rd party miners included in NHM now or any time in the future.
- Add an exception to Windows Defender for the NiceHash Miner folder (after you unzip the package).
What are the benefits?NiceHash Miner is an advanced auto-miner that supports the latest algorithms and miners. No need to go through tons of configuration files, various mining software versions, configuration tuning or cryptocurrency coins market analysis. Auto-tuning for best performance and efficiency, automatic selection and runtime automatic switching to most profitable cryptocurrency algorithm are all integrated into NiceHash Miner and will enable you seamless, joyful and profitable mining experience.
- Easy one-click CPU mining for CPUs that support at least SSE2 (only works on Windows x64).
- Easy one-click GPU mining for NVIDIA GPUs using microarchitecture (compute capability) SM 2.1/3.x/5.x/6.x.
- Easy one-click GPU mining for AMD GPUs using any AMD GPU devices that supports OpenCL.
- Support for multiple CPUs on multiple NUMAs with affinity adjustments to maximize mining speed.
- Integrated support for Simple Multi-Algorithm. Always mine most profitable algorithm.
- Integrated benchmarking tool. Run it only once before you start mining and after every hardware/driver/software upgrade.
- Optimized algorithms for AVX2 and AVX (CPU mining).
- Watch-feature – automatically restart miner if crashed or hanged.
- Display current rate and your balance in real time.
- Auto update notifications.
- Much more…
- Windows 7 or newer operating system 64-bit
- [Note: Windows 10 is recommended and will provide you a much better user experience]
- For CPU mining a modern CPU with SSE2 support
- For AMD mining any AMD GPU with OpenCL support
- For NVIDIA mining any NVIDIA GPU with Compute capability (SM) 2.1 or newer
- up-to-date patches for OS
- up-to-date drivers for all GPUs
- Reliable internet connectivity
- For GPU Mining, paging file size of 60% of your total GPU VRAM memory
- Personal Bitcoin wallet
How to get&run it?All you have to do is download, extract and run the miner (no installation needed), choose the server location that is the closest to your location, run built-in benchmark and enter your Bitcoin wallet address where you want to get your coins sent at – and you are ready to start mining and maximizing your profit.
Note: .NET Framework 2.0 or higher and Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 is required. No additional installations should be needed if you use Windows 7 or later. However, if you encounter any issues when starting application (application would fail to start or errors/warnings about missing DLL files are displayed) you should download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 and Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 (vcredist_x64.exe) (after installation a reboot might be required).
- Download binaries files NiceHashMiner
- Extract .zip/.rar the archive with NiceHashMiner
- Run NiceHashMiner.exe
- After first run, start benchmark test, otherwise Multi-Algorithm mining will not work properly; for AMD GPUs we suggest you to run Precise benchmark
- Make sure you select your own personal Bitcoin wallet to receive payments, see Bitcoin wallet guidelines and instructions here:
- You will receive Bitcoin payments according to our payments schedule
WARNING: Due to specific requirements of the supporting back-end program “sgminer”, you can not run NiceHash Miner through Windows RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) if you are using AMD GPUs. If you still wish to use remote access to your computer while running NiceHash Miner we suggest you to use TeamViewer: https://www.teamviewer.com.