- Nov 11, 2021
- Reaction score
- OS: Windows, Linux and Mac
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin or Litecoin
- Free App: Yes
- Supported Devices: CPU
- Automatic alerts: No
- Interface: Command Line
CPUMiner is a very simple CPU mining software. What I like about this software is the fact that it is very simple to use and is great for getting started into learning about mining in general. It works with Windows, Linux, and Mac and you can use it mine Bitcoin or Litecoin. This was one of the original bitcoin mining software and is where CGMiner forked from CPUMiner.
- Highly optimized for x86, x86-64 and ARM architectures.
- Automatically uses SSE2, AVX and AVX2 instructions where available.
- Supports the Stratum mining protocol.
- Lightweight, only depends on libcurl and jansson.